Get your feet into SHAPE with Footbionics exciting new model
Footbionics “Shape” is our exciting new model that offers the practitioner a superior option in treatments where cushioning and custom fit is required.
Two densities of foam are incorporated including a base foam being the same softer density as found in our Cushion and Supercushion models. The top 3mm foam layer is made from a specialised EVA and PE foam blend incorporating a polyolefin elastomer creating a foam with fantastic thermo-moulding properties.
This means thermo-moulding or shaping to the foot can be made at low temperatures and the foam will contour extremely well.
▪ Soft yet supportive dual density construction
▪ Cushioned base foam layer as found in our Cushion and Supercushion models
▪ Soft yet highly mouldable 3mm specialised foam top layer
▪ Water resistant
▪ No fabric covering for wipe clean hygiene
▪ Foot types requiring superior cushioning or shock absorption
▪ Diabetics / Fibrofatty atrophy / Rheumatoid Arthritis / Intractable plantar lesions.
▪ Particularly useful for redistributing pressure from plantar lesions such as fibroma,
ulcerations, verrucae, callus, corns or scarring.
▪ Useful for more sensitive foot types where orthotic tolerance has been difficult